Your job is to improve user experience across different digital platforms, eg our online learning portal and our marketing site.
You will conduct user experience research to identify core user needs and behaviors.
You will utilize insights to design UI experience, creating deliverables such as wireframes and interactive prototypes.
You will conduct usability testing of prototypes to validate designs.
You will collaborate closely with other teams to implement UI design into our mobile and web platforms.
- You have at least 1 year of working UX design experience with strong portfolio.
- You are proficient with user research tools (e.g. heatmaps, Google Analytics).
- You have working experience with creative software for UX design purposes(e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop or similar alternatives).
- You have strong interest in human psychology and education pedagogy.
- You have knowledge of best practices, design principles, and technology limitations for web and mobile platforms (coding skill is optional).
- You have strong data-driven approach to UX design process using both qualitative and quantitave data.
- You are obsessed with improving user experience for users.
- Bonus: You know how to code front-end
- Base salary: RM3,000 - RM4,000 (+ performance bonus)