It's a shame that many people find their job unsatisfying. Good thing for our students, we have so many exciting roles lined up for them. If you want to be that person who will advice and counsel people on how to get satisfying jobs, join us!
Help our students ace their job search!
- Familiarize yourself with what our employers look for in candidates.
- Run career advice sessions with our students virtually.
- Engage with students one-on-one to guide them and reassure them in finding a job.
- Knowledgable about the local/international tech industry
- Passionate about the digital age and technology
- Have a passion in helping others find meaningful work
- Prompt and effective communicator
- Good spoken and written English
- Able to speak Malay and Chinese a bonus
- Have experience or interest in Industrial Psychology
- Base salary: RM3,000 - RM5,000